Sunday, December 12, 2010

time to shine!

I'm in the midst of a post about my adventures in Europe complete with some of my favourite vintage stores over there, but somehow it's taking a while, and in the meantime, I wanted to share some amazing vintage party wear that I've just listed in my shop. I have NYE and Christmas party perfect lace, sequined and beaded dresses, tops and jackets, most of them hand picked in England and France, so visit the shop to get your vintage party sparkles!


♥ vintage 80s 90s SEQUIN & VELVET bodycon party dress XS - gorgeous OFF-SHOULDER dress ♥



♥ vintage 80s black cream SEQUIN & BEADED silk jacket top, gorgeous sequin flowers ♥



♥ vintage 80s 90s BEADED oversize silk smock top dress - fab rainbow bead waves ♥



♥ vintage 80s 90s black full SEQUIN bodycon party DRESS, NEVER WORN, still has tags! ♥



♥ vintage 80s 90s black oversized SEQUIN cropped top, best slouch fit ♥



♥ vintage 80s 90s silver rose SPARKLE fitted grunge DRESS ♥



♥ vintage 80s 90s blue silk SEQUIN slouch SCALLOPED top, FAB sequins & beading ♥



♥ vintage 80s 90s green black LACE SCALLOPED party dress, rare small fit! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment