Wednesday, September 15, 2010

rose, peach, cream & jelly beans!

Starting on ebay this Thursday evening, this little collection is just bursting and ripe for spring picking. I think it's my favourite one yet, especially as they all look so lovely together! It'll be a shame to split them up, haha.

It'll also be my last collection for a little while as I'm off overseas to see my family in the UK (wooohooooo!!!!), so payments must be received by Sept 28th or parcels won't be sent until November! Never fear, I still have huge stockpiles of lovely dresses here. and I'll be thrifting it up a storm in Europe so expect more colour and excitement when renvintage returns in November :)

Over on eBay this week:















They join the lovelies below, which all finish in the next day or two, hurry over to eBay to check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am so in love with that pink dress. It seriously has awesome color and pattern!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete