Monday, July 5, 2010

have a peek

We staged a little photoshoot on Saturday with my friend Melinda (who is also the brains and creativity behind the fabulous Nizeti handbags and accessories label), and although I won't have time to list the vintage things we photographed until later this week as I'm busy working for the next couple of days, I thought I should share some of our results...






We were a bit late in the day to take them all outside, much as I preferred the background of dappled sunlight in the trees to a white wall. We'll start earlier next time, as we slept in, then spent ages having coffee and playing dress-ups before we started shooting!

I'll have some things listed by the end of the week... tell your friends!

1 comment:

  1. oh my my your blog is a bit on the lovely side of things!
    i enjoy your gazing at the pretty pictures ever so much.

    ReplyDelete